50 Hours $2,150.00
• The 21 Hour program will be presented in its entirety and...
• Parallel Parking instruction.
• Extensive night driving experience will be provided.
• Planned trip. The student will plan a trip including specific roadways to be
taken and destination of at least 100 miles and return home.
• The student will drive them multi-story parking garages in the downtown area.
• The student will drive extensively in downtown Jacksonville with specific instruction in one way streets.
• A morning or late afternoon drive that includes rush hour traffic or heavily travelled streets will be provided.
• Students will drive to locations he/she is likely to go to on a regular basis (school, job, doctor, church, relative, home, ect.)
• Use of a car for a road test.
• Extensive practice in preparing for a road test.
*Please call the office about a payment plan*